momanager : L18L version

ASRI
This post was updated on .
Currently (December 2014), recent Puppy incorporate an obsolete version of momanager utility.
My advice to all translators : use the latest version of momanager (proposed by L18L)!
Download and information
Regards

Re: momanager : L18L version

Bert
Administrator
Yes, Thanks, ASRI, I was going to post that too. It was you who found the bug in older momanager versions, so L18L could solve it and create a new version.

(btw, what shall we do with your avatar image? This forum theme has messed it up. Do you have the same avatar without the transparent background? If not, can someone solve this? I tried this afternoon, but lack the skills to go from transparent background to color background )

Re: momanager : L18L version

ASRI
This post was updated on .
Bert wrote
Do you have the same avatar without the transparent background?
I'll get that...

EDIT: this is done!

Re: momanager : L18L version

Bert
Administrator
Great!
Much nicer.
Now we all recognize you again

Re: momanager : L18L version

Griot
Thanks for this ASRI.
Do I have to uninstall built-in version of Momanager in Precise 5.71 before I install this one?

Re: momanager : L18L version

ASRI
Griot wrote
Do I have to uninstall built-in version of Momanager in Precise 5.71 before I install this one?
Not need to uninstall old version, just need to install the new one.
Regards

Re: momanager : L18L version

Griot
Done. Thanks, ASRI.