Welcome!

12

Welcome!

Bert
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I hope this mailing list can make our communication easier!

This Translators Team is the result of a spontaneous discussion among translators in the Puppy Linux Forum in this thread.

Re: Welcome!

ASRI
Bert wrote
I hope this mailing list can make our communication easier!
Good idea.
I agree to participate.

Re: Welcome!

esmourguit
Hello,
I would be very proud to be part of the brotherhood,
Cordialement,
JJ

Re: Welcome!

Bert
Administrator
Hello esmourguit,

No, no, we the team are proud to have you as a member!

Soyez bienvenue!

Re: Welcome!

vicmz
Administrator
Hola muchachos

Bert, from the main forum page, go to Options > Application > Change Application Type, select Categories, then save. The forum layout will look like this. This is necessary to prevent posting to the main page, directing to the subforums instead.

Re: Welcome!

Bert
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Thanks Victor,

To be honest I had been scratching my head about this, couldn't find where to change it.

muchas gracias!

Bert

EDIT: and welcome to you too!

Re: Welcome!

xanad
This post was updated on .
ready to go...

Re: Welcome!

Bert
Administrator
Benvenuto xanad!

Re: Welcome!

Bert
Administrator
Soyez le bienvenu Dekani!

It's an honour to have you as a member.
Soon we will have too much intelligence in this forum

Re: Welcome!

Bert
Administrator
 ¡Bienvenido Nilsonmorales!!

Re: Welcome!

Bert
Administrator
أهلا وسهلا AbdelAziz!

(...I hope that is "Welcome" in Arabic  )

Re: Welcome!

marty_J
Hello all ! Can I join your team, I'm working on Czech translation of Puppy. Thanks
http://puppylinux.tk

Re: Welcome!

Bert
Administrator
vítáme tě Marty_J!

Of course you can join the translators team
One of our goals is to help new translators. We started a guide for translators, but it is not finished yet.

If you run into difficulties translating, just post them here. That would be a great help for us too.
Thanks for joining.

Re: Welcome!

woland
I can join your team to.
I'm working on Estonian translation of Puppy.
Thanks!

Re: Welcome!

Bert
Administrator
Tere tulemast Woland!

Re: Welcome!

L18L
hello world and Puppy Translators Team

Re: Welcome!

Bert
Administrator
Herzlich Willkommen L18L.

It's great to see you joining the team!

Re: Welcome!

Griot
Hi, Puppians.
I'd like to join the team. I could help with Serbian translation of Puppy.
Same user name on murga-linux forum.

Re: Welcome!

Bert
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Добродошли Griot!

Re: Welcome!

L18L
xanad wrote
This post was updated on Dec 23, 2014; 11:55am.
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
For the record:
Cannot understand why he DELETED CONTENTS of all of his posts.
Something really severe must have been happened!

But anyhow:
Ciao xanad, we will miss you.
12