Puppy International Langpacks - public database

Puppy International Langpacks - public database

xanad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Puppy International Langpacks - public database

marty_J
Nice idea ! I'll upload my translations soon. Thanks a lot.

marty
http://puppylinux.tk

btw I'm working on tahr 6.0 and slacko 5.7 translations. Wish me luck.
http://puppylinux.tk

CONTENTS DELETED

One question : when I upload new.pet package for the same version or derivative, it automatically rewrites the previous one ?
http://puppylinux.tk