Create discussion 'Puppy Translators' on Murga forum

Create discussion 'Puppy Translators' on Murga forum

ASRI
Hello Bert,
Could you create a discussion 'Puppy Translators' on the Murga forum? A brief explanation and a link to your forum, il could be useful for potential translators.
Regards

Re: Create discussion 'Puppy Translators' on Murga forum

Bert
Administrator
Good idea!

I will do that.

Two things:

    * shall I ask Flash to make it "sticky", so that it always remains visible whenever someone opens the   "Localization Project" sub-forum?

    * This translators team forum at Nabble is not "my" forum! Without you all, there would be nothing here.
In fact I would love to remove that stupid "Created by Bert" thingie at the bottom. Maybe Vic knows how to do that.

Thanks ASRI,
Bye,

Re: Create discussion 'Puppy Translators' on Murga forum

ASRI
Bert wrote
* shall I ask Flash to make it "sticky", so that it always remains visible whenever someone opens the   "Localization Project" sub-forum?
Why not ... But it is not really necessary. If the discussion is interesting, contributors will be present.

Bert wrote
* This translators team forum at Nabble is not "my" forum! Without you all, there would be nothing here.
You're right. Again, thank you for this process.

(I'm sorry for the delay, it was a busy week )

Re: Create discussion 'Puppy Translators' on Murga forum

xanad
I think that should be a thread always in the headlines. And contain links to all areas useful to the old and new translators.
forum
manual
download resources
langpacks
etc ...
it is possible for us to ask this to a moderator?

Re: Create discussion 'Puppy Translators' on Murga forum

Bert
Administrator
xanad wrote
it is possible for us to ask this to a moderator?
I've sent a PM to Flash.
If he accepts, I'll probably rewrite the first post of "Puppy Translators" a bit, to make it less long-winded and more practical.

Thanks xanad.

Re: Create discussion 'Puppy Translators' on Murga forum

xanad
it would be a big step forward

Re: Create discussion 'Puppy Translators' on Murga forum

xanad
Now is stiky!